Terms and conditions
Accolade Wines New Zealand Limited, PO Box 126, Blenheim 7242. Phone 03 520 6011.
This Promotion is only open to entrants who are individuals who:
Directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- are legal residents of New Zealand living in New Zealand; and
- are 18 years of age or older.
- Competition Period
00:00am on 02/08/2021 to 11:59pm on 13/09/2021.
Participating liquor outlets in New Zealand, Foodstuffs Ltd and Traditional Liquor outlets.
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
- Purchase a 750mL bottle from the Grant Burge range of wines with a specially marked neck tag ("Participating Product") for off premise consumption from any participating Outlet ("Eligible Purchase"); and
- Visit www.winwithgrantburge.co.nz to fill in the requested entry details, including unique code printed on the reverse of the neck tag and upload an image of the purchase receipt and submit to gain one (1) entry into both the Weekly Prize Draw & Major Prize Draw.
Weekly Prize & Major Prize Draw Details
There will be six (6) Weekly Prize Draws conducted by random electronic selection each Tuesday at 10:00am starting 10/08/21 for all entries received between 12:01 AM Monday to 11:59PM Sunday during the Competition Period.
There will also be one (1) Major Prize Draw conducted for all entries received during the Competition Period. The Major Prize Draw will take place on 15/09/21 at 10:00am.
- Winner Determination
The first (1) randomly drawn entry from all entries received during the Competition Period in the Weekly Prize Draws and the Major Prize Draw subject to validation including providing their purchase receipt, will win the associated prize.
The Weekly Prize is a $100 Restaurant gift card. Restaurant gift cards can be used at over 500 restaurants, cafes, bars and eateries throughout New Zealand.
The Major Prize is a luxury escape for 2 adults to Cape Kidnappers, Hawkes Bay valued at $10,000.
See paragraph 11 for full prize details and conditions.
- Return economy class airfares for 2 from winners nearest New Zealand commercial airport to Napier, New Zealand.
- 3 days standard car hire or return private transfers from airport to accommodation
2 nights 5* luxury accommodation at Cape Kidnappers (or similar) in a Hilltop suite twin share. Your stay includes:
- Daily lunch
- Daily pre-dinner drinks & canapes, a five course tasting menu dinner
- Daily full breakfast
- Complimentary in-suite non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Lodge facilities included are gymnasium, infinity pool, jacuzzi, cabana, mountain bikes and walking trails
Choice of 1 of 3 available activities for 2 people
- 18 hole round of Golf at Cape Kidnappers including green fees, a golf cart and premium rental clubs for 2 people Or
- Take in the expansive views of the pacific coastline with a 30 minute scenic helicopter flight Or
- 90 minute massage treatment of your choice at The Spa Cape Kidnappers
- $500 NZD Spending money
- Prize Pool
The total prize pool is valued at $10,600.
- Winner Notification
The winner(s) will be notified within two (2) business days of the Draw date by the phone number provided with entry. Winners will have 5 days to claim their prize by return phone number or email correspondence.
- Weekly Prize Delivery
The prize will be delivered to the address confirmed within 28 days of the Weekly Prize Draws. Details will be confirmed direct with the prize winner.
- Unclaimed Prizes
Additional reserve entries will be drawn and recorded in order in case an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn, or a prize is unclaimed by the specified timeframe.
- Unclaimed Winner Notification and Publication
Any winner of an Unclaimed Prize will be notified by telephone on the mobile number used for entry.
- Entry Limit
Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is accompanied by a different unique code/purchase receipt.
- Retain Receipt Requirements
Entrants must retain their original receipt to verify each entry. Entrants will be able to upload an image of their receipt with each entry also.
Information regarding the prize and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the entrant.
- Multiple entries are permitted in accordance with the entry requirements provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of the Participating Product and is contained on a separate till receipt and made using a different unique code. Entrants must retain their purchase receipt(s) and neck tags for all entries throughout the Competition Period as proof of purchase.
- To enter the promotion, purchase any 750mL bottle of Grant Burge from the range of wines with a specially marked neck tag from a participating store nationwide during the Competition Period. Online purchase of participating products are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
- After you have made an Eligible Purchase visit www.winwithgrantburge.co.nz and fully complete and submit the online entry form including unique code from reverse of the neck tag and upload an image of the purchase receipt to gain one (1) entry in all Weekly Prize Draws & the Major Prize Draw.
- There will be six (6) Weekly Prize Draws. The draws will be conducted by random electronic selection on the following Tuesday for all entries received between 12:01 AM Monday to 11:59PM Sunday with the first prize draw taking place on 10/08/21 at 10am. Each entry will be entered into all subsequent Weekly Draws based on the time of entry. The prize is a $100 Restaurant Gift Card. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the prize draw date to the address provided.
- The Major Prize Draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Draw details.
- The Major Prize is a luxury escape for 2 Adults to Cape Kidnappers, Hawkes Bay valued at $10,000. As detailed in the Prize Details section of these conditions.
- All cost inclusions not listed, including (but not limited to) costs for meals, travel insurance, other activities and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The prize is subject to additional terms and conditions specified by the Promoters nominated travel partner. The winners must accept and agree to the prize supplier terms in order to redeem the prize.
- Travel periods apply. The prize can only be taken between May – October 2021 or between May and July 2022). Block out periods apply and include all NZ school holiday dates, public holiday dates and any other special event periods. The prize is valid for travel until 31 July 2022. Travel must be booked within a minimum of 30days prior to requested departure dates. All travel is subject to availability and may be dependent on specific booking classes with airlines or specific room categories with accommodation partners. No part of the prize is redeemable for cash. It is non-refundable and not transferable. Winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once the booking is approved and issued. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to and from the airport departure and return point.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions.
- The winner(s) and his/her companion must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The winner, at the Promoter's request, must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
- If an entry is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the entry will be discarded.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise, including any internet communication sent to (or by) the promoter.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason a winner does not take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required and applicable.
- If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim date or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will contact the reserve winner to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the relevant gaming authorities. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit of prizes.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Guidance on responsible alcohol consumption can be found at www.cheers.org.nz. Entry and continued participation in this competition is subject to each Outlet's liquor serving policy.
- how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information;
- how entrants can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
- whether entrants' personal information the Promoter holds will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
- Any questions relating to this promotion please contact our helpline between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday on 0800 99 22 44.
You must be 18 years old or over to visit this site
When were you born?